Regarding the recent case in which an unidentified package sent from온라인바카라 Taiwan and elsewhere was distributed nationwide, the Taiwanese representative office in Korea (representative office) said, “The parcel was first sent from China and finally reached Korea after passing through Taiwan.”

The representative posted a press release on the official website on the 21st, saying, “At the Ulsan welfare facility in Korea, after opening a package known to have been sent from Taiwan on the 20th, three officials were taken to the hospital for treatment due to breathing difficulties, and damage occurred.” As a result of the investigation, it was found that the parcel was first sent from China, passed through Taiwan, and finally reached Korea.”

The representative emphasized, “Immediately shared the investigation results and related data with the Korean police and related organizations.” He added, “Most of the media in Korea are reporting the incident with great importance and are asking for special attention regarding ‘suspicious parcels sent from Taiwan.”

Meanwhile, the National Police Agency announced that a total of 1,647 cases of mail delivery suspected of being poisonous had been received by 17:00 on the 22nd. The National Police Agency said, “Since the first reported incident, similar reports have been continuously received until now, and we are checking whether there is a danger with related organizations.”

Previously, on the 21st, the National Police Agency said, “Since the incident in which a person who opened a yellow mail delivered overseas from Ulsan from the previous day complained of dizziness, there have been cases where the same overseas delivery mail has been delivered across the country.” The mails are yellow or black envelopes, and the sender is ‘ POBox 100561-003777, Taipei Taiwan’ , all the same. On the 20th, three people, including the director and staff working at a welfare facility for the disabled in Seobu-dong, Dong-gu, Ulsan, opened the yellow package and complained of dizziness and shortness of breath and were taken to the hospital.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *