A father was caught desperately breaking a window to save a newborn baby who had accidentally left it in a car in a heat wave of over 37 degrees in Texas, USA.

On the 23rd (local time), Fox News reported that a newborn child was trapped in a car in the parking lot of a grocery store in Harlingen, Texas, at 10:30 am that day.

In the video, which appears to have been filmed by a citizen who was nearby at the time, a man wearing a black hat is breaking the front window of a car with an iron rod. When the window did not break, a man wearing a white short-sleeved T-shirt, who appeared to be his father, brought a hammer and broke the window. After a small hole was pierced in the windshield, the man stretched out his arm and attempted to open the passenger door, but the door did not appear to open.

Later, in another video, a woman who appeared to have entered the car through a completely shattered window, passed the child out the window. The man immediately handed over her child and hugged her.

He said he had accidentally left his keys in the car. When she hears the child’s crying in the car, she belatedly realizes that she left the child behind and appears to have broken온라인바카라 her window.

Fox News reported that the citizen who filmed this could not film the woman who broke the window and we

On this day, the temperature in the Harlingen area exceeded 37 degrees. The National Weather Service has warned of heat waves for almost all parts of the United States. It is not known how long the child was in the car before being rescued. However, it can be assumed that the inside of the car was in a tense situation as it could rise to 20 degrees in just 10 minutes.

Local police said they would not investigate the father who accidentally locked the car while the child was still inside. Harlingen Police Sergeant Larry Moore told Newsweek that “the child is safe and well” and that “I commend his father for his actions.” “A child’s body temperature rises three to five times faster than an adult’s,” said Sergeant Moore. “If a child is left in a hot car, he can become dangerous in an instant.” Over the past 25 years, more than 950 children have died of heat exhaustion after being left unattended or accidentally trapped in a hot vehicle, according to the

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ( NHTSA ). In August of last year, a 2-year-old girl died after being left unattended for 7 hours in a car parked on a road in New Jersey, USA. In the same month, a 3-year-old boy died left alone in a car in Arkansas.

nt inside. Newsweek reported that it was not known why the passenger door did not open at the time.The Korea Transportation Safety Authority (TSA) provides guidelines for preventing accidents involving children left in cars on their website. The Korea Transportation Safety Authority warns never to leave a child alone in a car, even for a short time. He urged people to get into the habit of looking back and forth inside the car when locking the car door or leaving the car. It is also recommended that a wallet, handbag, cell phone, etc. be placed next to the seat where the child is sitting, or a doll etc. placed in the front seat to visually remind the child that he or she is in the car at all times.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *